This fascinating journey through Peru, from Lima to Cusco, takes you to the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu, where you stay at the only hotel on site. You also visit massive, mysterious Sacsayhuaman.
• Enjoy a private talk on Machu Picchu with a renowned scholar in Incan history before discovering the magnificent ruins for yourself in the company of a local expert guide
• Relish the convenience of an overnight stay at the only hotel on site at Machu Picchu, and the extra time it affords you to explore this spectacular “Lost City”
• Mingle with the farmers and children of the Sacred Valley of the Incas, and gain an intimate understanding of their centuries-old customs during a private visit to their village
• Savor a Chef’s Table experience in the preparation of Peruvian cuisine while in the pastoral Sacred Valley
• Discover Peru’s rich musical traditions during a captivating private performance by an expert in Andean music
• Celebrate your arrival in Peru with a welcome dinner adjacent to the Huaca Pucllana archaeological site in Lima
• Achieve a deeper appreciation of Peru’s fascinating and rich pre-Columbian cultures as you explore the Larco Herrera Museum and the new Inkariy Museum